Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday To ME!!

How come when you get to be older (not that I am because 36 is old) that your birthday is just another day. I realized that I am closer to 40 that I am to 30. I feel real old. I had to go to work today and by the time I got home I was ready for bed. My boys suprised me this morning with presents and Christopher took out his violin and played Happy Birthday for me. I'm so grateful to have such thoughtful boys to make me feel special on my birthday.

2 comments:

Diamomd said...

Okay, watch what you are saying about being old!!!! I am older than you. I am looking 40 straight in the face right now.

Tiffany said...

I know that's how my birthday has been ever since I moved out of the house so I guess you could go live with mom and dad. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. I crack myself up. Love ya