Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hopefully our new house













I put money down on this house today. When I contacted the mortage lady she said everything looked good but one thing. She said because I was only employed for the last year, this will be a problem. I was a stay at home mom for 8 years and now I am being punished because of that. Are you serious!!!When I applied at Verizon Wireless they had the same issue. I need to have 7 years of work history to qualify for the job. I say its discrimination. Oh well....I guess that's life.


1 comment:

me said...

I know something that might help; point out your baking business with references from your weddings and Nancy. Also point out ALL the volunteer work you have done (primary, schools, etc). I really hope that this works out for you!!!