Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cure for my headaches

I went to the eye doctor today because I haven't has my eyes checked since 1996. I know, I know. When the optomotrist came in she said she was going to exam my eyes but with a puzzled look on her face. She said I think I know you. I told her she sees me when I brought the boys for their check ups. She asked why I hadn't come before now. I told her, that I was always focused on making sure the kids and husband were taken care of and that I am last to make sure I am taken care of. Needless to say, I have 20/20 vision. YEA!!!! But I have been having really bad headaches at work. I told her I was on the computers for 10 hours a day and wanted to make sure my eyes were okay. She said that because of the long hours and the lighting at work this might be the cause. She told me of these new glasses that have come out that help with the eye strain. They help your eyes relax. I said lets try them. I did not know they were yellow tinted glasses. Thank goodness I am married and don't have to worry about the way I look. I will be getting these in two weeks. I hope these work. Here is the website if you want to learn more. http://www.gunnaroptiks.com/

1 comment:

Dacia said...

You'll have to let me know if they really work.