Sunday, January 4, 2009

My side job







Here are the cookies I made for my hairstylist that gives me and my family free haircuts if I make her cookies. She loved them.

I am graduating from my training class at Verizon this Saturday. I will begin what they call Transition for the next 11 weeks. This is where we can ask for help with our calls. After that we are released onto the main floor to be on our own. I am terrified I will fail at this. My life has changed so much in the past couple of months, I don't know what is up and what is down.

5 comments:

The Hess Family Cronicles said...

those look so yummy!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Catherine said...

Those cookies are awesome! Wish I could eat one. Good luck with Verizon, you'll do great!

Melanie said...

Teach me how to make them, please!

Dacia said...

You're a woman of a million talents!